About a month ago, I saw a post by Stephanie from RaceHer Box looking for bloggers to try out a new subscription service for female runners. I jumped at the chance to be able to test out a startup subscription box! One of the reasons I don’t currently subscribe to a box is that it’s usually full of things I don’t want or use. But one tailored to women? Count me in!
Disclaimer: RaceHer sent me a free box in exchange for my opinions. All opinions in this post are my own.
When the box arrived, I immediately did a live unboxing on my Instagram story. I was thrilled with the contents! Also, everything was packaged nice and neat and the branding was on point (my inner marketer appreciated this). Since that unboxing, I’ve been working my way through trying all the items.
What was in it?
“Run in the Sun” tank top- I wore this tank top and got a new half PR. I’m not saying it’s magic, but….
Run Like a Girl Bottle Band– I hate holding a handheld, but a throwaway bottle gets annoying after a while. I’m hoping this is my summer hydration solution.
Wayfarer sunglasses- these are my favorite style! You can never have too many pairs of sunglasses.
Gatorade Endurance chews (orange flavored)- I haven’t tried these yet, but I love trying out different fuel options!
Anchor print BAMR Band– These headbands are the BOMB. They have a non-slip velvet on the underside and literally do not budge. Also, I’ve gotten a ton of compliments on mine already.
Heritage House “Your Pace or Mine” lip balm (lemon scented)- Another thing that you can never have too many of is lip balms. This one goes on smooth, and smells nice.
Pretty Fizzy Bombs Shower Steamer in Coconut Lime- As soon as I opened the box, I could smell this. It smells amazing. I almost don’t want to use it, because then I won’t be able to sniff it whenever I want.
What is RaceHer Box?
- RaceHer Box is the ONLY running subscription box just for women runners. Everything inside is designed to help a lady runner feel motivated, empowered and have more fun running!
- Founded by Stephanie, a long-time runner, who wanted a way to encourage the women in the running community and celebrate the love of a running lifestyle.
How can I get one?
- She curates an assortment of gear and goodies that women runners will love. The items inside are always a surprise! Boxes typically include 2-3 pieces of run-specific gear, 1-2 snacks, 1-2 pampering items and something extra just for fun. (5-7 items total) The value of the box will always exceed the cost- this month’s box has a retail value of $60.
- RaceHer Boxes are shipped bi-monthly starting in July.
- Cost: $35.
- We open for sales TODAY June 1, customers have until June 30 to order the July box, we then ship the boxes between July 5-7.
- Boxes are a subscription but you can cancel anytime if you just want to try one, or send one as a gift. They also have a discounted cost if they choose to purchase 3 months at once- $95 (a 10% savings)
So what are you waiting for? Visit: https://www.raceherbox.com/ and order yourself one before they sell out!