Another month has come and gone, and I’ve used up more products! So far I’m sticking to my rule of not buying a replacement until I’m out, but the year is still young so no promises 😉 See below for what I used up this month and my thoughts on the products!
In January I used:
- Love Notes Epsom Bath Salts in “Warm Vanilla”– I got these at TJ Maxx and was not impressed. I prefer Dr. Teals for soaking my sore muscles. 2/5 stars
- Bath and Body Works Lotion in “Sonoma Weekend Escape”– I loved this lotion and this scent! 4/5 stars
- Bath and Body Works Sunset Body Scrub in “Endless Weekend”– I am so tired of this scent that it’s not even funny. Unfortunately, I have quite a few products to go through. Scent aside, I loved this scrub. I like really coarse scrubs, and this one had sand in it so it was great. 4/5 stars
- Freeman Pomegranate Revealing Peel-Off Mask– my husband won this in a Dirty Santa gift exchange. While peel off masks are fun, I don’t ever feel like they’ve done anything for my skin. 2/5 stars
- Assured Cotton Rounds- I buy these from the Dollar Tree and use them to take my makeup off. No complaints. 5/5 stars
- Bath and Body Works Wallflowers in “Twisted Peppermint” (x2)– Twisted Peppermint is one of my all time favorite scents. I think I need to stock up on these Christmas 2017. 5/5 stars
- Arbonne RE9 Advanced Extra Moisture Restorative Day Cream– This was part of a sample set of the full line. I could tell the difference between the regular and “extra” moisture. My skin loved this! 5/5 stars
- Covergirl Star Wars Mascara– I really only bought this for the packaging, which is dumb now that it’s used up. It was okay mascara, but I prefer my Too Faced Better Than Sex now. 3/5 stars
- REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask– I got this in my December Ipsy bag and I wound up hating it the second time I used it. It broke my face out in red bumps and smelled like rotten pineapple. 0/5 stars
- Bath and Body Works shower gel in “Endless Weekend”– Again, tired of this scent. But it was a perfectly functional shower gel. 3/5 stars.
- Signature Soy candle in “Peppermint Bark”– This candle sucked. No throw, didn’t burn evenly without having to wrap foil around it. 1/5 stars
- Up & Up Advanced Nail Polish Remover Pads– I liked these originally, but I believe they are drying out my nails. I have a few left and then I’m going to switch to something else. 2/5 stars
- ELF Lip Stain– I think I only used this a few times, and then it dried up. I’m not a fan of the formula, it made my lips feel really dry. 1/5 stars
- Arbonne RE9 Advanced Night Renewal Cream– Part of the sample set. This felt so good on my face and definitely works. 5/5 stars
- Arbonne RE9 Advanced Corrective Eye Cream– Part of the sample set. I own the full size, so I knew I loved this stuff. I have perpetual dark circles under my eyes, and when I remember to use this, they do get lighter. 5/5 stars
- Signature Soy Candle in “Sea Salt & Caramel Corn”– This candle was much better than the peppermint one! It had a decently strong scent and throw the entire time, but needed to be wrapped in foil to burn evenly. 3/5 stars
- Exotic Spice candle– This candle came from Five Below and is the worst candle ever. It doesn’t pool out, and throws off zero scent when lit. I burnt it once but am throwing it away. 0/5 stars
How many things did you use up this month? Did you have any favorites?